These are the stories of Stanford, a lively young pup who must work for his kibbles. He is my son's service dog. Enjoy the antics of these two as they grow up and work together!

Friday, February 26, 2010

I like school.

I'm not in my crate, I get to see lots of people who pet me and I even got to chew up a toy (ok mommy said bad dog, but it was fun at the time!). 

The boy likes to take me to the girls who are afraid of me.  I just want to lick them, but they are scared yet. I know I can work my magic on them! 

I also got to go to the Dr's office yesterday.  I just hid under the chairs and looked out the window. But it was better than being in the crate! 

I go back to school on Monday.  Can't wait! I wish they had tennis balls at school...I would ace that class!

No comments:

Post a Comment