These are the stories of Stanford, a lively young pup who must work for his kibbles. He is my son's service dog. Enjoy the antics of these two as they grow up and work together!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I got Expelled!

I am sad. I want to go to school. I looked forward to it on Monday and Wednesdays.  I am sad when Mommy and The Boy leave in the morning and I have to go to my kennel.

I heard Mommy say that the teachers felt Alex wasn't controlling me enough.  I guess I have to help him more and not run around the classroom so much.  I'll probably have to get more training too.

I'm a sad puppy. But at least the weather is nice and we can go for a walk and play ball!  Did I mention I love tennis balls? I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment