These are the stories of Stanford, a lively young pup who must work for his kibbles. He is my son's service dog. Enjoy the antics of these two as they grow up and work together!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm still here!

Mommy hasn't been posting much, she thinks she's busy all the time.  I dunno know, I follow her all over the house, but doesn't seem like much gets done?

We went to Red Robin last week.  I like to get out and work.  But the table was kind of crowded and I didn't have much room to lay down.  Boy did the food smell good!  But I can't eat it...I can't even sniff it! Boy that's hard on me.....

I guess I'm not going back to school until Fall.  I think Mommy is taking me back for a refresher course in August. That means Megan! Yikes! She makes me behave like nobody's business! I think the boy is coming too.  He likes to just yank on my lease and I get confused. Maybe Megan can make him behave too!

Mommy also calls me Chubba Bubba.  So I put on a few pounds over the long, cold winter?  Seriously I'm a good lookin' dog..... I'm not fat, I'm fluffy.  Keep tossin' that tennis ball and I'll keep retrieving it!  Did I mention I love tennis balls?  They are the bestest thing in the world...next to my food dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment