I went to that fun lady's place yesterday, where she gives me a bath and mani/pedi and makes me all purdy. There were three other golden's and a yellow lab (Charlie, but she's a girl and I think she's cute) so I played and played. The nice lady told on me too.....I chewed up three tennis balls! But I am addicted to tennis balls....I can't stop myself.
The little white fluffball went too. Of course everyone thinks she's so cute. She's annoying. Yippity yap all day long...
I got a Golden Retriever buzz cut, she even shaved my what not (which is really embarassing) It feels so nice and cool and I look pretty darn spiffy.
Charlie and I were the last ones there so we played and played (I think she likes me). Well yeah that little white thing was there too but we ignored her and played ball and she couldn't cause she's too little - neener neener. We were very tired puppies when we got home. We ate and crashed.
It was a very good day!
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hahahaha :) Stanford and what's her name don't get along???
ReplyDelete