I got some owies the other day. I had fun while I was playing but it hurt after.
Mom and dad and the boy took us over to the park. Yeah the little yappy one went too (UGH). Daddy hit the tennis ball (OMG a tennis ball) so I could go fetch it, my favorite thing to do. But somewhere I tore both pads in my front paws. I was bleeding out. Someone call 9-1-1!!! I saw a bright light.........
Ok it wasn't that bad, but I did limp around the house. Until it was feeding time, then I took the stairs 2 at a time! Well a big boy's gotta eat!
Oh and before that, I got to go to the boy's daycare. All the kids loved me (cause I"m so cute!). I got petted and petted and petted. It didn't suck.
I guess the little dog has allergies. Her eyes were all funky and red and her tummy was too. So she's taking some little pink pill. Her attitude is much better I must say, but it's not fair she gets peanut butter with the pill! I like peanut butter too!
I'm all better now and she is too. But maybe if I limp some more, I can get peanut butter too!
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment