These are the stories of Stanford, a lively young pup who must work for his kibbles. He is my son's service dog. Enjoy the antics of these two as they grow up and work together!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Visit

I got to go on a visit. It was a nice place. Very big.  Lots of hallways and good smells. Like popcorn. I love popcorn. Almost as much as tennis balls, but not quite as much.

Mom took me to a room with a very nice lady. She had treats. She petted me and petted me and told me I was a nice looking boy. She told me stories about the dogs she had and her childhood.

I liked her and I think she liked me. Mom said we could come back next Saturday. I would like that.  And I hope her treat jar is full!

Then Mom told me there is another lady I get to visit.  I wonder if she has a treat jar too?

No comments:

Post a Comment