These are the stories of Stanford, a lively young pup who must work for his kibbles. He is my son's service dog. Enjoy the antics of these two as they grow up and work together!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Halloween

Halloween is confusing for us dogs.  Some things look really fun and others look really scary.  I loved the smell of candy, but I didn't like the scary costumes. 



First we went to a pumpkin patch.  I really had fun. The boy got lost in the corn maze and I had to do my service dog duty and "find" him. I found him!




Daddy wanted me to follow the boy on the bales of hay.  I'm kind of embarassed to point out that I am upside down in between bales here.  I'm usually pretty stealth!



What is the boy wearing here?  It looks like alot of tasty bones to me! I really want some bones! I went trick or treating with the boy and daddy, but mommy had to come me because I really wanted to run and play with all the kids.  Mommy took me home and I got to hand out candy.  I loved it! All the kids petted me and I got to lick some of them (the ones with sticky candy on their hands!).  I love chocolate but no one will me have any.  How can something that smells so good, be so wrong?



No comments:

Post a Comment