These are the stories of Stanford, a lively young pup who must work for his kibbles. He is my son's service dog. Enjoy the antics of these two as they grow up and work together!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Thanksgiving

Boy I am trying to catch you up to my first few months with the boy.  Time really flies when you're having fun eh?


This is me at Grandmas.  My first visit.  Grandma and Grandpa have lots of room for me to run outside and it was a nice day for November!  You can see my all time favorite thing in the whole wide world too....my TENNIS BALL!  OMG! I love my tennis ball!  Grandma and Grandpa also have all kinds of fun smells in the yard:  rabbits, turkeys, deer, fox and once in a while a bobcat! I spent alot of time sniffing around - what a smorgasboard for my nose!!  I was thankful for having my new boy and my new family and home! I would have been even more thankful for some turkey handouts, but mommy warned everyone that I don't get treats and people food! Dang it!

1 comment:

  1. Cool idea for a blog Rhonda :). I look forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete