These are the stories of Stanford, a lively young pup who must work for his kibbles. He is my son's service dog. Enjoy the antics of these two as they grow up and work together!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

I haven't posted here in forever.

Did I tell you mom and dad found a new dog and they kept her?  mmmhmmm. She's a pain in my perverbial butt. She's only 7 lbs but it's 7 lbs of pure evil.  I was the cutest dog on the block...now this. Grrrrr.

All I want for Christmas is for her to find a new home.  It's sad that someone dumped her and left her to fend for herself, but seriously I can see why!!!  OMG! She poops on the floor! I never pooped on the flo...oh wait there were a couple of times at the mall....but we won't mention that!

If you'd like a cute little white Morkie......give me a call. And don't tell mom and dad. 

Halloween was fun. But I seriously wanted to tear her up!

No comments:

Post a Comment