We have some small drifts in the back yard, so I love to run out in the morning and plow through them! But the little dog gets high centered and I snicker! She can't get through them like I can!
Now it's raining pellets. I wonder if they make drifts? The little dog is too precious to make pee pee and poo poo when it's raining or snowing, so she goes in the house. She gets in trouble (tee hee). I am a good dog and I do my bidness outside! It's not polite to piddle inside.
I got a bath on Sunday at the new groomer's. I am one good lookin' mutt! I got to play with a yellow lab, he was fun but he had to wear this funny collar with a box on it. He sure was quiet!! I was tired when I got home and slept the rest of the day! But I still smell a bit like cimmonim....whatever that is.....
I hope the bunny is out back in the morning. I'm going to catch him one day when he least expects it. Good night all and happy puppy dreams!
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yellow labs are awesome Stanford - I agree. We should get together and play some time! Later dude! - Samson T.
ReplyDelete