I love snow! I can run around like a nut ball and jump and stick my nose in it! It's so much fun!
And I laugh at the little dog. The snow is deeper than her, so she can't follow me around. So I dive bomb her....dump snow on her and run away! She gets all cold and runs for the door! Big dogs rule, little dogs drool! (or pee and poop in the house cause they're too precious to go in the snow!).
I am also chewing on the butterfly bushes. Good times. Until I barfed on the stairs this morning and starting rechewing the stick I barfed up. Mom wasn't thrilled, but I don't know why? I cleaned up the big chunks!
Now I'm lying under her desk while she works. The boy keeps poking me with toys and stuff. He's so weird sometimes!
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment