These are the stories of Stanford, a lively young pup who must work for his kibbles. He is my son's service dog. Enjoy the antics of these two as they grow up and work together!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I got my Stitches Out!

Mommy can't call me FrankenDog anymore! But she has called me Scabs tonight! I don't get it.

I love the Vet!  And there were 2 other dogs to play with, Lucy, a weimeraner and a big ole German Shepard who was a wussy!  I wanted to sniff their butts but mommy wouldn't let me. 

When they called me back, the doctor took some scissors and went right after my eye! I was a good boy and I knew a treat was coming so I held it together. Until I had to go to the procedure room! That's a bad, bad room.  Sometimes you go in with man parts and come out with none!!!  But I only had one little stitch that had grown into the skin so she needed to get me up higher and under a bright light!  Don't worry, I didn't go towards the light!!!!!  No Rainbow Bridge for this doggy!

I look good this morning! I will be back to my normal gorgeous self in a few days, I just know it!

Did I mention I love the vet's????

No comments:

Post a Comment