These are the stories of Stanford, a lively young pup who must work for his kibbles. He is my son's service dog. Enjoy the antics of these two as they grow up and work together!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dinner at Millard Roadhouse

Mommy surprised me today.  When she got home and let me out to do my "bidness" I came back in all hyper and stuff and she got my harness out! OMG! That means I'm going somewhere. Oh wait it means I have to wear that stoopid harness - I don't like to wear it.  I have to behave when I wear it. Who wants to behave? But oh WAIT! I get to go!

We went to Millard Roadhouse.  I didn't know that was the name of it but mommy told me. I've been there before.  It smells like chicken and beef and fish....mmmmmmmmm.  I was a pretty good boy, but I got hyper (then mommy yanks my chain!).

And what the....??? Did my eyes deceive me?????  Another service dog????  He was black and a bit taller than me.  His daddy was sight impaired.  I would have to say he wasn't as pretty as me, but then I'm biased......but he was a good boy too.  He didn't seem hyper...hmmm. 

I had an exciting night I tell ya!  It's good to be a service dog!  It's good cause the little white PITA had to stay in her kennel......bwhaahahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment