Daddy took us in his truck the other night to CVS. I have no idea what that means, but it's a place for humans I guess. The boy, the little white dog and me. I always ride the back with the boy and the little dog, she gets to ride in Daddy's lap. I don't know why I can't ride in Daddy's lap too?
So we're ridin' (not ridin' dirty either) and we pull into a drive thru. The little dog, she loves those! I do too but people miss me since I ride in the back, but people give you doggie treats in these windows! It's awesome (well when you are seen and you actually get one!). The little dog, she goes nuts! She just knows that she's getting a treat and loves a drive thru window. So Daddy pulled up nice and close and asked for his medicine. There was a very nice lady on the other side, I could see her. As usual she loved the little dog and didn't notice the big dog (hanging head). So the lady asked Daddy if his little doggy would like a treat? Silly question..... the little dog jumped out of the car and into the drive thru window!!! She almost missed but the nice lady caught her and pulled her inside.
I did laugh cause Daddy was mad at her! But she got a treat anyhow....... and the big dog? He got one too! Daddy asked for one for me. Score!
I wonder what would happen if I jumped out into the drive thru window??????
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment