These are the stories of Stanford, a lively young pup who must work for his kibbles. He is my son's service dog. Enjoy the antics of these two as they grow up and work together!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring is in the Air

Friday was so nice. Mom took us outside and she even brought the tennis ball out!  Heaven! Pure Doggie Heaven...until...

I had to poop. I really did. I tried to hold it but all that running I had to go.  I had the tennis ball in my mouth and I looked over at mom and I sure didn't want her to stop playing with me but I was already making my circles (Mom says the turtle was poking his head out). Now I don't know about you but I can't make number 2 with a tennis ball in my mouth, so I had to drop it.  Well I dropped it in my circles.  So I was spinning and circling and the ball was under my feet and I knew I shouldn't poop on the ball and I tried really hard.....

BUT I pooped on the ball!!!!!  For the love of tennis balls, I dropped a deuce right on it! Oh the shame!  And of course there's no friggin way I'm picking that thing up either. So I looked over at Mom, looked at the desecrated ball and looked back over at Mom.  I gave her the sad puppy dog eyes......

She got me a new ball! A shiney, clean one.  So we could play some more. Phew!

But she left the dirty one out so I had to sit by the door for the rest of the night, watching it.  Just in case....

No comments:

Post a Comment